A change in price causes both Surplus and Shortages. surpluses come at a great cost. Economics# Categories.
An economic shortage is a disparity between the amount demanded for a product or service and the amount supplied Surplus# Uncertainty# Utility# Welfare# Subfields
So no one read or comprehends the links below
Just read the links from BELOW POSTS... info taken from the web sites and then hypothesized by rational thought process.( I realize many of you are not capable of that)
1. Under pressure from rights folks a Tortoise Sanctuary was created.
2. Cattlemen with grazing rights contracts were modified anddramatic changes were made to their uses...designed to drive them out... "some fought back"
3.A multi Million dollar tortoise sanctuary...staffed of course was built...
4. Tortioses were rounded up and "CAGED" by the thousands.... taken out of their natural habitat..."to protect them"
5. Tortoises are and were adopted out...this was done under the guise to protect the tortoises... ease costs, and make room for more captured tortoises to be stock piled in cages..as many as they could.. the multi million dollar fund began to dry up.... a crisis was revealed.
6. Tortoises that have lived in captivity were now being turned back out into the wild
...(tortoises are territorial............ think about this....
7. Tortoises deemed unfit to go back to the wild are and have been slaughtered by the hundreds.
READ THE INFO... STUDY IT FOR YOURSELF...